Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Yellow animal faces

These are one of my favourite pairs of tights. They're just so fun! They're made by one of my favourite tights brands, les Queues des Sardines who always make gorgeous, unique tights. However the brand is hideously expensive and the only pairs I have are either presents or were bought in sales. I got these from a Tatty Devine sale for £10 (actually I ordered another pair but they sent me these by mistake. I was delighted as these weren't actually on the site anymore!) 
 Apart from being 'designer' I believe the brand hand prints their stuff, which slightly justifies the price. However of the pairs I have I personally find that they're not amazing quality. For instance this pair are one of those annoying ones that will not stay up and end up rolling down til the crotch is by your knees. Another pair laddered as soon as I put them on :(




I still love them though. So damn cute!

3 comments:

  1. I love how they're different on each leg :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I kept seeing this on Tatty Devine's website and I love them, but I doubt they'd fit me. I thinks its wonderful that they're hand painted, but disapointing that they are not the best quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I have tights that roll down, but I think it's because they aren't big enough for me lol

    ReplyDelete